Monday, July 02, 2007

Big Apple, Donuts & Coffee..



Delicious donuts located in The Curve.. as recommended by Li.


Sometime last week Li told me that she found a shop that sold really really good donuts!! From the way she described it and the fact that she asked her brother to get more donuts the very next day tells me that boy, it must be really good. So when I made a visit to the curve on Saturday, I dragged Kenn to Big Apple to sample some. Thanks to it's famous neighbour, The Eden, we didn't have much trouble locating the shop.

It's a pretty new shop (I think) and it doesn't have many choices compared to the famous Dunkin Donuts.. I bought a box of 12 and I took home almost all the flavors available on the counter except the durian flavor, but it tastes really good. The donut have a lighter texture compare to Dunkin's.. in fact my first bite reminded me of the 50cents sugar coated donut I used to eat in Petaling Street during my high school days, and that's the reason I loved it ;p

You should check it out one day ;p I heard there's in outlet in Seremban too..ask Li and Shang for more info!

No comments: