Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Excavated Treasures...

As I was scouring through the photos Evelyn just passed to me, I came across this video. It was taken in the train on our way to Singapore...


It involves me, trying very hard (I know I won't make it as an MC, for sure!) . Everyone else, making a lot of noise. Chun Peng acting blur, and Wen Hao shy in front of the camera. Boy, were we a ruckus in the train. I can imagine the looks of the pissed-off uncles and aunties in the same cabin. =P

And some other photos to show that Makan Club in indeed alive, and we, even individually, still keep the Makan Club spirit to take photos of our food before we eat. Kinda like prayer before food... =PDrooling yet? Keep the Makan Spirit up!

Next project - Makan Club logo. Got a few ideas, but how would you guys like it? Modern or Vintage?

5 comments:

Stephanie Wong said...

*sniff sniff* the video makes me miss all our times together. miss ya gobblers!

emily-cyin said...

steph... makan club is gonna come to adelaide in july! weee.. i expect to makan makan (u guys' cooking, perhaps? ;)) hehe!

Jay Low said...

eh... so nice! must post pictures then!

Stephanie Wong said...

definately!! :)

Saphion said...

Vintage!