Thursday, April 26, 2007

food glorious food!!!


seafood risotto @ cafe primo (lip-smackingly delicious at a very affordable price)


Beer-battered Fish & Chips after church @ Astor's


Slow Cooked Lamb Curry with Rice @ Astor's too. The portions here are HUMONGOUS!!!! only AUD 10 (can share and still feel like you've just eaten a horse. coming from Christine, you should know how BIG it is..)


My first attempt at baking (wait wait) in Adelaide :P
Tadaaa... Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.. The kind of satisfaction I get putting these into the oven.. Oh how I miss my kitchen back home.


Chris can cook! LOOK :) He made these for pot bless @ aunty chiew har's place!

we made sushi too at some point in time. but forgot to take pictures..

u must be wondering, why all my pictures no human beings one??!! haha.. my camera is filled with pictures of food!! i wonder why..............

No comments: