Friday, February 16, 2007

Since it's pretty obvious that I was a total noob (ooh i said noob!I said noob!) before coming to Adelaide

I just thought I'd take some time to boast about some of my other accomplishments. (apart from ironing, which I totally rock at)

1. I can cook! And I'm talking raw eggs to saliva-inducing cheese-filled fluffy omelette kind of cooking ok. None of that microwave crap.

2. I obviously can iron.

3. I can work a washing machine.

4. I can wake up on time. Everyday. Over the past one month, Christine has only had to knock on my door ONCE to wake me up. The rest of the days I'm either the earliest or second earliest to wake up. Yes I know, I rock.

5. I can er drink juice everyday. Ok fine I've run out of accomplishments for the time being.

Give me a few more months and I'll add

6. Cook a gourmet meal for 10.

7. Bake banana cake for Steph.

8. Clean up vomit Steph spews all over the wall.

and

9. Run faster than Steph when she chases me down the block for doing number 7.

to the list.

Until then, stay tuned.

3 comments:

liyeen said...

good job chuen!i'm so happy for u :) looks like u learnt a lot since u came to adelaide..good good!keep it up!next time must cook for me oso ya ;)

...liyeen

Chuen said...

yeah sure!I'm coming back in June so i'll practise like crazy for the next few months ok. by the time i get back i'll be able to make better siew paus than the ones in seremban hahah

Stephanie Wong said...

you?! make siew paus?! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA