Sunday, January 14, 2007

Attention to all!!!!

Hey my fellow eaters,

This is a letter I’m writing to make known the current inactive state of our club recently. It has come to my attention that eating has no longer remained the top priority in our fellow makan clubers… I blame all this on IMU for ripping off our passion and desire to feast & violating our pledge to meet up at a venue every week to satisfy our hunger strike.

Since our days in IMU Bukit Jalil have come to an end, I suggest that our dear president, if still desire to maintain your throne as one, to come out with new venues, plans, agendas & propositions for 2007. We urgently need to call for a meeting to check on our current eating status, & treat those who have wandered off from the path of eating.

The secretary clearly ain’t doing her job nowadays considering she is leaving soon. I as one of the member of this club is giving you a warning, doesn’t mean you are leaving, you can allowed to leave all members of this club unnoticed of current events (if there’s any).. Considering 2007 has begun, I felt that you should issue a annual report as to how we progress since we have started somewhere around mid of last year.

On behalf of all members, I am voicing out our concern of our future state as a makan clubers. I suggest an immediate plan has to be birth since some of our members are leaving tomorrow to the land down under, to join some of the Australians as villagers… I sincerely send my condolences to my beloved makan clubers who has to live in such an abandoned and sadden situation. Where grasses and ferns are as tall as their home, where sheeps & cows are their main mode of transportation, where internet & electricity are so sparse, & sky scrapers are no where to be seen. You are always welcome to Melbourne & I personally will host you with great comfort & luxury to the best I could afford.

But anyway, it is my joy to congratulate those who make it in their exams & my deepest prayers to Chuen’s visa to come miraculously from God tomorrow. To Chris Chuen Christine & Steph, I wish you all goodbye & til we meet again somewhere in Aussie, let us just hold fast to the hope we profess, anticipating that 2007 will bring fruitfulness to our lives in Aussie.

As for others, to those who are going to Singapore with me, let’s just spend this quality time together, building & fostering our friendship so that when we do part in future, our friendship will not be shaken by time zone differences & distance. To all, I thank you for the time & joy spent together in my journey in IMU Bukit Jalil. Studying medicine will never be the same without experiencing it with you guys.

With best regards,
Wenhao

No comments: