Saturday, November 04, 2006

Since the Gobble Gazette has been temporarily inactivated

because nobody's interested in eating anymore (not your fault, ms president. don't worry, my promise of not dethroning you still stands. You know how busy everyone is what with EOS coming up and everything), allow me to bring a little life into our pathetic EOS5-ridden lives by doing what I do best. Telling jokes that are so funny it has a sensory afferent nerve (LaJ nerve) of its own. With conduction speeds of up to 100km/s, it is no wonder that scientists are hailing this as one of their biggest discoveries since peanut butter. What's interesting is that there was found to be genetic variations with regards to the speed of conduction from individual to individual. This explains why certain people take longer to get a joke as is evident by the very hilarious joke I have aptly named "Fatimah Came Back".

"Fatimah Came Back" has recently been named as the most effective confirmatory test for LaJ sensory nerve dysfunction. However, the "Charsiewpaumaggimee Test" is still widely accepted as an adequate screening test. The table below can be used as a means to evaluate patients with suspected LaJ nerve dysfunction. The times listed are with reference to the times taken for patient to respond (with laughter) AFTER successful completion of "Fatimah Came Back".

0-2 minutes Excellent
2-5 minutes Good
5-10 minutes Slow. Repeat test again in 6 months.

10 minutes and above : Upper motor neuron lesion
20 minutes and above : Brain dead

Lina, you are my hero.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.